Whipped Sugar Scrub
A gentle exfoliating experience that leaves a protective layer of tallow and jojoba on your skin, sealing the moisture in and saving you the task of putting on a lotion after the shower.
When you shower, your skin absorbs some water but most of it evaporates as you dry. However, by finishing your shower with a nice scrub, the tallow remains on your skin and traps the water, allowing more to penetrate and benefit your skin. Pat dry and enjoy your day!
Why will your skin love this?
- Organic cane sugar: The perfect granule size and dissolves slowly as you gently rub it into your skin in circular motions. Unlike coffee grounds or walnut shells which do not dissolve and can cause microtears, you can control the level of scrub you want by first rubbing in your hands, or standing under the water while you apply.
- Grassfed + grassfinished tallow: Saturated fat rich in vitamins. Promotes skin rejuvenation and protects from environmental stressors. Ingestion and topical application of saturated fats can relieve redness and itching. Tallow is almost identical to our skin's natural sebum and can help your body self-regulate oil production if you're caught in a cycle of over/under production caused by the use of conventional cleansers and moisturizers.
- Organic unrefined jojoba butter: Monosaturated fat, very close to our skin's natural sebum and technically a wax! A beautiful golden yellow with a slightly nutty smell.
- Raw, unrefined honey: Honey is a humectant, which means it draws water into your skin. Applying a humectant when you shower is an efficient way to give the honey all the water it needs, leaving your skin looking plump and hydrated. Additionally, the enzymes in honey effect a delicate, enzymatic cleansing; gentle enough for those with more sensitive skin.
- Organic essential oils: All organic and all third-party tested for purity. Used sparingly, with 1.5% dilution rates in the scrubs.
- Sweet Sunshine: A sweet blend of blood orange essential oil and vanilla oleo resin that smells like a creamsicle.
- Sweet Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus essential oil is such a refreshing, spa-like smell and seems to prompt your body to take a deep breath in. The addition of vanilla oleo resin was a happy accident but we loved the way it softened the smell and added a touch of sweetness. We hope you love it.
- Lime: What a crisp, refreshing scent. A favorite for men, but light enough for women. A wonderful way to start your day.
- Organic cane sugar
- Grassfed + grassfinished suet tallow
- Organic jojoba oil
- Raw, unheated local Alberta honey
- Essential oils as noted
Directions: Take a two-finger scoop and work it with your hands until you've achieved the desired consistency. Massage the scrub into your skin, using gentle, circular motions. Apply head-to-toe until the sugar has dissolved. You will be left with glowing, hydrated skin. Pat dry.
Available in standard (50 g) and large (90 g) tins.
Recently viewed products
This scrub is fantastic it leaves your skin so soft and hydrated.
Oh my goodness this product is fantastic! I purchased the lime scent and it is so refreshing. I look forward to using this product daily. I love the layer of tallow that is left behind to moisturize! It has really rejuvenated my skin. Highly recommend!
The best 2-in-1!!
I love this product so much! If you’ve got sensitive skin like me, this scrub is gentle enough to properly exfoliate, but isn’t overly abrasive and harsh. My favorite thing about it though is the fact that you’re exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. No need to apply anything after you shower. Great if you’re feeling lazy or pressed for time!