FATSKN Face - Purist
While FATSKN's whipped body butters can and should absolutely be used on your face, we decided to add a product line featuring another saturated fat: squalane.
Saturated fats are the best. They won't oxidize when they hit your skin (because let's face it: at 37°C/98.6°F we are tropical beings) and they're stable at room temp. They won't give you lipofuscin aka liver/age spots if you eat them or put them on your skin (and no one wants those).
What makes this different than the body butter?
- Mango Butter: Rich in vitamins and saturated fat that, like cacao butter, is not greasy nor prone to oxidation.
- Olive Squalane: Polyunsaturated squalene is hydrogenated to become squalane: saturated and biologically unaltered. Among other things, squalane has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, minimize transdermal water loss and regulate the production of sebum.
N.B.: In my experience, squalane is NOT compatible with cystic acne. If you have cystic acne, I would try the Whipped Body Butter - Purist instead.
- Grassfed + grassfinished suet tallow
- Olive squalane oil
- Organic, unrefined (raw) mango butter
- Organic, unrefined (raw) cocoa butter
Directions: Store at room temperature (18 - 22°C). A little goes a long way!
Available in standard (25 g) amber glass jars.